How Does it Work?
Each lesson models individual phonemes for students, tests their pronunciation of that phoneme and provides immediate feedback on how the student can improve their pronunciation. For example:
- Step one: Listen to EyeSpeak model the phoneme. Look at the diagram and read the description given for positioning of your mouth.
- Step two: Pronounce the word (e.g. Ship or Sheep) as EyeSpeak records.
- Step three: Read, listen and look as EyeSpeak provides feedback on how well you pronounced the phoneme and where you can improve.
- Step four: repeat.
How Will EyeSpeak Benefit Schools?
- Effectively teaches a student in a one on one style, without the need for individual teacher attention allowing more students to be taught.
- Cost-effective way of teaching pronunciation.
- Gets students up to desired goals faster.
- Schools have the right to on sell EyeSpeak to their students. This covers the products cost in the short term and provides an additional source of revenue in the medium term.
How Will EyeSpeak Benefit Teachers?
- Teachers can monitor and see the student’s progress with the software, and amount of time spent studying with it.
- Lessons can be changed to suit the teacher’s lesson plan.
- Students with problem sounds can practise them in isolation in personal study time without using valuable teacher time, and holding the rest of the class back.
- The instructions to the student on how to improve their pronunciation match those used by the language teachers, for example tongue positions and voicing.
Speak like an American or with a British accent.
An interactive and user friendly software program designed to teach you English. Over 100 hours of learning material and 2000+ exercises to develop your English so people can understand you. Both US and UK accents included.
- Telephone Talk
- Office Language: “I’m in charge of…”
- Food, eating and drinking
The ultimate in English language learning software.
Ideal for the beginner to advanced learner of English, with over 300 hours of training and 6000+ exercises based around words, sentences, vocabulary and real life language role plays. Improve your English for business, travel, education TOEIC® and TOEFL® examinations. Both US and UK accents included.
- Greetings and conversation
- Travel and transportation: “What time do we have to check in?”
- American English
Network-ready edition, specially prepared for the classroom
Most English language teachers do not have the time and resources they need to successfully immerse their non-native English speaking students in the English language and culture; and, help them become natural speakers of English.
EyeSpeak English has been developed to overcome all these challenges.
EyeSpeak, however, provides you with the ability to build the important element of spoken English into your language-learning curriculum. It offers students personalized feedback on their spoken English, boosts their confidence and enhances their speaking skills, and helps them learn English quickly. This allows teachers the opportunity to devote more classroom time to individual students to the benefit of the entire class. EyeSpeak is also designed for enjoyment and positive reinforcement which is a crucial element for all language development.
Add Value to Your Classroom
Colleges and universities turn to EyeSpeak to help teach English because:
- It provides colleges and universities the opportunity to reinforce existing courses and introduce students to spoken English at a one-on-one level.
- It promotes English pronunciation and development of grammar and vocabulary, complementing structured classroom instruction with interactive exercises.
- It offers three levels of learning to develop students natural progression and provides valuable data to teachers to monitor individual students progress.
Provide Your Students with Options… on the Internet!
Students live on the internet and are always looking for new ways to learn with enjoyment. EyeSpeak is available to your students as a Home User download so they can develop their English when and where they like. Or add our network edition to your language lab or distribute stand-alone CD-ROMs for individual practice.