WELCOME TO THE EDULABS GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE BANK OF
-KNOWLEDGE, INFORMATION & RESOURCES-
To assist you to make the most informed and knowledgeable purchasing and deployment decisions that’s right for your unique educational needs and requirements.
|Welcome to Tablet Computer Knowledge & Information 101…..Thank you for visiting our Pad before buying your tablet computer or computers… CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION!
Buying a tablet computer is and should be a very personal well informed decision, especially when used in K-12 education and involves children and teens. This decision that you will make for your school or for home use will play a major and pivotal role in your life and the life or lives of your child or children; not only today but throughout their entire lives!
A tablet computer should fit your wants, needs and requirements; that’s why we call them our Personal Access Device’s”.
“Education is not about guessing but rather about knowing and that requires having or acquiring relevant knowledge & information” and then being able to apply that knowledge and information in the “Real-World” so that it best positions the learner to accomplish what they want-need and have to do throughout their lives!
Tablet computers are not just “Game Changers” but also “Life Changers”… therefore, before you choose to change your life let Edulabs Global Learning Solutions help you to make sure that the change is for the better by providing you with the most accurate, relevant and helpful information & knowledge that you need to make the best possible informed tablet computer purchasing decision possible! You owe it not only to yourself……. but most of all you owe it to your child or children to get it right the first time!
Edulabs Global Making a Difference in Education
- Parent-Student Tablet Use Agreement (Sample)
- Using Technology to Improve Student Achievement
- Unlocking Literacy With Tablet Computers
- EdTech Tablet Proposal for NEA Grant
How to Determine Which Tablet Computer is Right for Your Educational Needs & Requirements
EduLabs & Mobile Learning
- Mobile Learning Report in Developing Nations
- The World-Wide Market for e-Learning Mobile and Digital Products
- Mobile Education Landscape Report
- Pockets of Potential-Mobile Learning for Children
Tablet PC Definitions Explained
Tablet Computer Studies for K-12 Education
- Reed College Tablet Computer Study
- St. Andrews College Tablet PC Study
- Beyond Books Virgina K-12 Tablet Study
- Excellent Tablet Study & Report-”Step Forward Pilot Project”
Global Learning is Just a Click Away!
Sample Tablet Handbook for K-12 Education
E-Learning & Digital Textbooks and Contents
- The Worldwide Market for Self-paced eLearning Products and Services
- What exactly is e-Learning all about…..
Safety & Security in I.T.
- Excellent Mobile Safety Tips for Children and Teens
- Guide to Mobile Web Security
- Danger Lurks Online Safety Comic-Book “Too Good to Be True”!
- Danger Lurks Online Safety Comic Book
- Danger Lurks Online Safety Comic-Listen-Learn & LIVE!
- Danger Lurks Online Safety Comic-Book-Gone in An Instant!
- Using New Technology – Hints and Tips for staff working with children and young people
- E-Literacy and E-Safety Framework
- 12 rules for responsible ICT use
The Cloud and K-12 Education
- K-12 and the Cloud
- Cloud Computing for K-12 Education
- The Horizon Report-A Must Read for K-12 Clould Education
21st Century K-12 Learning
Please Provide us with the Following Information and we will do Our Very Best to Assist You to Locate Funding Sources in Your Area.