BenQ entering into Tablet PC Market. So here is their first and stylish Android Tablet BenQ R100.The R100 tablet boasts a 10.1-inch resistive touch screen display with 1024×768 pixel resolution.Another Android Tablet competitor for iPad 2
R100 Tablet runs on 833MHz Samsung S5PC100 processor and 512MB RAM,8GB internal Memory. Storage can expandable up to 16GB via micro SD card slot. BenQ nReader R100 Tablet comes with stylish design and hardware features like 12 hours Battery life,Wifi,3G,Latest Android Operating System,mini-USB and mini-HDMI ports to the device as well as a 3.5-millimeter earphone jack.
- 10-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1024×600 pixels
- 833MHz Samsung ARM processor
- 8GB of onboard storage,Expandable memory up to 16GB SDHC
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Headphone jack, min USB ports and mini HDMI port
- battery life of up to 12 hours for reading
- Runs on Android 2.2 Operating System
- Support eBook Reader and stylus inputs for both Chinese and Chinese and English writing styles.