See Also: Yo Dough Student
Teachers: Earn Cash 4 Your Content, Bookmarks, Favorite Places and Web Links!
Have you ever heard of the “Cash for Cars or Cash for appliances” or many of the other programs currently out there? Our program is called “Cash 4 Content” and it works similar to these many other popular programs. Provide us with good and appropriate educational or entertainment content-web-sites and your bookmarks and favorite places, and if they conform to our “appropriate standards and guidelines”; we’ll pay you for them…it’s as simple as that!
Teachers, Let Us Ask You A Few Questions
- Would you like to earn extra money, prizes and E-wards like mobile phones, credit for your mobile phones, DVD’s, DVD players, free downloaded music and videos, clothes, food, electronics, movies, movie passes, spa visits, shopping sprees at local malls, trips, home supplies and appliances, part or all of your monthly bills paid and many other things that you like-want and need?
- Do you have favorite web-sites that you’ve bookmarked in your browser?
- Is anyone currently paying you for your bookmarks/favorite places?
- Do you have school projects that you no longer use, contents that you’ve developed and created for school courses or that you would be interested in developing and creating for us or with us, educational videos, music, edu-games, educational or entertainment projects that you’ve done for school or just for fun and other content that you have saved on your hard-drive and now it’s just taking up valuable space, on a disk or a flash drive, collecting dust on a shelf, in an email or stored some other place online or off-line? Would you like to earn money for some or all of this valuable content?
- Are you currently getting paid for any of your content and even if you are….. would you like to earn more money for it?
- Can you spare 20 minutes a day from your other online activities to make some E-Z money
If you’ve answered YES to more than 1 of these questions and are interested in making lots of extra dough (dollarsbaht- yen-wan-pound-frank-rupee or whatever your local currency is)…then provide us with your name, email address and a phone number (or the best way to contact you) and we’ll immediately provide you some simple instructions on how you can get started making some extra money, prizes and E-wards!
Email us your Name, Email Address and Phone Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all of the wonderful, hard-working and dedicated teachers throughout the world, L.E.A.P. has developed a special program called Teach-N-Smart.
Teach-N-Smart is an innovative program that rewards Teachers for Learning-Evaluating and Assisting so they too can Prosper!
The working mechanics of this area of the Wish Whizard program are straightforward and simple:
- Teachers sign up and agree to work with L.E.A.P. to develop, create and produce various content for the L.E.A.P. Learning Zone, locate appropriate web-site links, tutor students, volunteer to man the online L.E.A.P. “Help Desk” or to perform community service.
- Teachers work together with L.E.A.P. to monitor and Evaluate the learning progress and or the quality of the community service work performance of L.E.A.P. members that are assigned under them. These Teachers will be entrusted to dole out YODough as earned by students.
- Teachers will Assist student members that are having problems completing their mandatory weekly e-learning modules or finding community service projects. Teachers will also work with L.E.A.P. to monitor and help to facilitate “Special Wish Request” by members.
- Teachers will Prosper right along with student members! For every four (4) YODough dollars that are earned by students under their charge, each Teacher will automatically receive one (1) YODough dollar. Teachers will have a separate “Reward or Redemption Zone” that they can cash in their YODough earned.
There are also many other ways teachers can earn YODough:
- Teachers will also receive 25% of any licensing fees generated by any contents that they help to develop, create and produce that is used in the L.E.A.P. Learning Zone or in the L.E.A.P. Knowledge Bank of e-Learning modules.
- Teachers will receive YODough for assisting L.E.A.P. to improve its’ system platform or to develop new applications for the L.E.A.P. System.
- Teachers will receive YODough for finding approved web-site links and by sourcing appropriate contents for the L.E.A.P. Learning Zone.
- Teachers will receive YODough for performing extra tutoring for L.E.A.P. members.
- Teachers will earn YODough for bringing in advertisers, sponsors or other resources to assist L.E.A.P. Smart.
- Teachers will receive YODough if all of their students under their charge successfully complete all of their mandatory weekly e-learning modules over the period of one-month.
- Teachers will receive YODough if their over-all class grade point average improves for one school semester or quarter.
- All teachers at a school will receive extra YODough if the over-all school grade point average improves.
- Please note: School administrators can also submit for approval to L.E.A.P. various projects, activities, assignments and other ways that their Teachers can earn YODough.
Teachers of the world….YOUR TIME HAS FINALLY COME to REAP YOUR JUST REWARDS….and they are just one L.E.A.P. away!
You have paid your dues and now. It’s time to get your “Just DUE!
We only have a few guidelines and as long as you follow them you’re good to go!
Unacceptable suggested web-site content links includes but are not limited to:
- Links which lead to content that is Obscene and pornographic content of any type is not acceptable
- Links which leads to, promotes or contains violence, criminal activities or incites any kind of intolerance (e.g. racism, inter-religious intolerance).
- Links which allows access to content which is libelous, in breach of copyright, infringes privacy rights, or similar.
- Links which leads to content which is grossly inaccurate, absurd, misleading or which seeks to immorally or unprofessionally manipulate the state of knowledge.
- Links which leads to content which contains Crypto-advertising (material which has the more-or-less hidden purpose of marketing a product rather than contributing to education).
- Links which leads to content which, in our view, is illegal or immoral in any other way.